Providing RV repair, parts, and warranty for North Georgia
North Georgia RV News
RV season is upon us. Pull your RV out of storage and bring it to Wild Willy RVs of North Georgia for RV dewinterizing as well as other RV repair and prep work needed for this RV season.
A few items for your RV checklist
- Check your RV’s water system for proper operation and leaks
- Inspect your RV roof, body seams and window sealants for cracking that would allow water to get in. See How to: Roof Inspections
- Test the operation of the carbon monoxide alarm, LP gas leak detector and smoke alarm
- Inspect the RV generator and change oil and filters if required.
- Check the refrigerator for proper operation.
- Check wheel bearings and brakes and lights. See Tech Tip: Wheel Bearings
Give Wild Willy RVs a call and we will help you with your RV honey do list. Call Otto at 706 867 9978
Wild Willy RVs is your number one RV parts and repair facility located in North Georgia. Come see us for all your RV parts and repair needs
Call Darrell Cook for specials on towing your camper 706 525 1400
Winterization Special Trailers $75.00.
Fifth-Wheels and Basic Motor Coaches $85.00
Includes RV antifreeze
Service Calls $95.00
Call us to schedule an appointment today.